Friday 24 August 2012

Whats In My Travel Makeup Bag

Hello! I am going on a short holiday to Norfolk in a few days so I thought I would do a whats in my travel makeup bag post, because it is only a three day long holiday I am being good and trying not to take too much makeup.


Face products:
Because I'm not taking much I decided to take the essentials, well things that I think are essential anyway!

  • e.l.f High Definition Powder ( I recieved this as a birthday present of my lovely sister and I am loving it  so far!)
  • e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer 
  • Natural Collection blusher in the shade 'Peach Melba'
  • Collection 2000 blusher in the shade 'Breathless' (I like to use this as a highlighter or just for the glowy cheeks look)

Eye products:
  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Show off Mascara
  • Accessorize Waterproof Mascara (in case we go swimming in the sea, although I highly doubt that is going to happen with this British summer weather!)
  • Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner in shade sippin' n dippin' (I got this for my birthday and I am loving using it.)
  • e.l.f Cream Eyeliner

Lip products:
It was so hard to close on a few lip products but these are my favourites
  • Palmer's Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll-On (which is basically a clear non-sticky gloss)
  • e.l.f Lipstick in 'Seductive'
  • M.A.C lipstick in 'Syrup'
So that is all the makeup products I am taking on holiday with me! Are there any products that look most interesting to you? How much makeup do you useually take on holiday with you?

Posted by Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment