Sunday 30 September 2012

Small Beauty Haul!

Here's a few bits and bobs I have purchased recently.
 I bought (from left to right):
MeMeMe Flawless Cream Foundation in 'Beige Blush'
I picked this up because of a recommendation from a friend and I can't wait too see if it measures up to what they said. 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in '005 Silky Beige'
I have repurchased this powder because I think it is lovely to use as a setting powder and works well for me.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'
This is part of the Wonder Woman collection but it can be purchased outside of the collection. I bought this at a beauty shop in a designer outlet that sells old collections or beauty products in outdated packaging at a discounted price. I picked it up because I was in need of a new highlight and I had also heard great things about it on Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog. I can't wait to get using it!
Which product catches your eye the most? Have you tried any of these?
Posted by Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment