Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Hypest Hype - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review

I'm sure EVERYONE has heard of the 'Cleanse and Polish' by Liz Earle as there is so much hype on blogs and YouTube about it. I decided to see if it is really worth all the praise and wonderful things I have heard.
My opinion? I LOVE it!
I didn't think it would be as good as it is hyped up to be but it actually is!
The formula is so creamy and feels so natural on the skin, and it removed my make-up better than any make-up wipe. It makes my skin feel really nice and cleansed and it has been really clear since I have been using it. It also smells so nice and natural and generally feels like it is doing good things to your skin.
I purchased a 100ml 'Cleanse and Polish' in the starter kit that came with two muslin cloths and received a free 50ml bottle of the 'Instant Boost Skin Tonic' toner and samples of their Sheer Skin Tint in four different shades.
I am also completely in love with the toner and using these two has made me really want to try the moisturiser as well! Overall I have become completely addicted to Liz Earle skin care.
Have you tried the Liz Earle skin care? What did you think?
Posted By Martha 

6 comments:

  1. I wish we had Liz Earle in the states! I've been wanting to try this cleanser for so long! I'm happy to hear it's as good as everyone says it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in the states too. This sounds like something good to try but honestly I never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this , I've heard good things as well. Next on the list I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have never heard of this brand before. Why is it called Cleanse and Polish? What is the polish part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wipe the cleanser off with a muslin cloth which is supposed to gently ex-foliate your skin :)

      Delete
  5. My friend LOVES this product, I use it whenever I stop over at hers. It's great for removing makeup but I find the product a bit too creamy for my skin overall.

    ReplyDelete