Monday 16 July 2012

Mini Collection 2000 Haul!


So we will go left to right:
Blush in shade 3 'Breathless'
Planning to use this shade as a highlight and loving the floral pattern in the powder! So cute!
Shimmer Shades in  'Blushalicious'
Described as "4 complimentary, shimmering shades for a subtle radiant glow" A great thing about products like this is that you can use the four shades separately or give it a good swirl for a mix of the colours.
Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in 'Black'
A felt tip shaped liner that we can't wait to try but it has proved pretty difficult to open without making a complete mess of your hands (maybe its our technique?) will be interesting to see if it really does last 24 hours.
Cream Puff in 'Cotton Candy'
Described as "Velvety soft, matt finish lip cream". It is one of the cutest products we have ever seen! The name, the shade name, the smell, all very sweet!
Which product catches your eye? Have your tried any of these?

12 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm not good with makeup at all, lol. That's why I have another girl do all the makeup related posts on my site :) But I'm going to Aveda and they'll be teaching makeup, so hopefully I'll get better. Glad to have you in the group! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that floral design of the blush is too pretty! i like the idea of using it as a highlighter, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! That was what caught my eye about it!

      Delete
  3. The shimmer shades in blushalicious catches my eye the most. All four shades a pretty and its an added bonus that u can swirl all 4. How much did it cost? Where did you purchase it from? Boots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got it from Superdrug and I am pretty sure it was around £2.99 but they have a deal on Collection 2000 at the moment that is like 2 products for £4.99!

      Delete
  4. I have to try that lip cream I love that it's called cream puff how cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should try it! Its just so cute!

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these products but my go-to piece of make up is my Collection 2000 Silver Glitter Eyeliner, so I should give the rest of the line a try.
    I love the shade of the lip cream so that might be the one I pick up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The products are really good quality for the price and the lip cream is lush!

      Delete
  6. Off topic but any idea why they changed from

    'Collection 2000'

    to

    'Collection Cosmetics'

    I have to admit I do love a bit of Collection (whatever) good prices for decent products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were trying to re-brand and go for a classier less teenage image, not 100% sure that's why though!

      Delete